Casinos do not allow anybody under the age of 18 to play on their sites and we at casino-platinium.com strictly abide by this policy. In order to prevent underage gaming, we do not write any information which may appeal underage people. Furthermore, we ensure that our advertising, sponsorship and promotional activity is not directed towards minors.
We encourage adult people to protect minors by giving some basic steps which may help you protect your children from logging on and gambling without your knowledge:
- Block gambling sites from people who under 18 year old by using child protection software in your computer environment.
- Do not leave your children unattended when you are using a gaming software.
- Don’t make your payment card or bank account details accessible to minors.
- Disable the ‘Save Password’ option on the gaming software login screen or the website where you play online casinos.
- When you access the gaming sites from someone else’s computer (e.g. a friend’s or family member’s), or log on from a remote location (a wireless café, airport, hotel, or other public places), please be careful if any minors are near you while you are gambling.
- It is important to create separate user profiles for your children on your home computer(s), so that when they use the computer(s) they cannot see or access your gambling environment.